Friday, May 8, 2015

daily upload

May 8, 2015
i completed the first week of or progress trackers in the 6th grading period

May 14, 2015
Today i worked on the letter to the incoming photographers for next year. this letter is acutully hard to finish and tell incoming students what is going to happen for a year of their future lives.

May 27, 2015
Today i worked on some challenges. This one is were u add a photo in a text. it is called Text Effect #1- clipping mask. This challenge was actual fun and i didn't have that many struggles.


May 29, 2015
Today wasn't the best day because i figured out my baby photo had my foot cutoff. it mad the photo so much harder to combine with the present me. also the lighting of baby me is awkward and my arm and leg are a different tone. This is not my favorite or best piece of work.


No comments:

Post a Comment